Dr. Steven Le
Chiropractor in Plano & Flower Mound, TX
In my early teenage years I witnessed how my father’s spinal problems affected our entire family as he suffered for several years before finding chiropractic. He had been down the path of medicine, physical therapy, and cortisone shots but none of these worked. He contemplated surgery until a good friend of his referred him to his chiropractor and that saved his life and our family’s life too. I didn’t realize at that time how much an illness, whether it’s a disease or just pain, can affect all of those close to the ailing person and I didn’t want this to happen to other families. It is because of this that I am passionate about chiropractic and what it can do to help the body heal better and faster. God created our bodies to have this great healing potential so that we can be the best that we can living for His purpose.
Chiropractic allows us to reach our highest potential in health because it works from the inside out. Where medicine and surgery can many times lead to serious side affects and complications chiropractic naturally decreases pain, improves function, increases mobility, quickens healing time, and maximizes your overall health.
I love what I do! What drives me to be the best doctor that I can for my patient and my community is to see our patient families thrive in their health. It is amazing every time to see a young child overcomes his ear infections without having to use drugs or that a mother who has been suffering with migraines for over a decade is now able to play with her kids without any worries of a migraine ever stopping short of their family fun like it used to.
I live for life and so I am an adventurist by heart. Besides mountain biking, running, weight lifting I love fast cars and sports. My other passion is spending quality time with my beautiful wife, our two children, and our 3 dogs, Ollie, Cookie, and Coco. They are the force that allows me to do all that I do.
My desire is to lead every one to better choices in life and that those choices lead down a path of healing. I want them to appreciate their God given healing potential and to live their best life. When you can live your best life you can do amazing things.
- University of Texas at Austin
- Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas
- International Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Gateway Church, Southlake, TX
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Part I, II, III & IV
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner
- Licensed in the State of Texas
- Spinal Trauma, 12 hour certificate
- Certified in Webster’s Prenatal Technique
- American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physician Concussion Registered
- Currently working towards Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation to treat horses & dogs
Exercising, bike riding, watching movies, spending time with his family. Providing educational lectures on health throughout the community.